We received the Queen's Award in 2012

About us
Using the Centre
Referral Form
Centre Leaflet
Useful links
Find a Centre
Contact us

Maidenhead Child Contact Centre Referral Form

To start using the Centre a Referral must be completed and submitted to the Co-ordinator. If a solicitor or other third party is referring you then they should use the Referral Form. If you are referring yourselves please use the use the Self-Referral Form - a separate completed form is required from each parent. Both forms incorporate guidelines to assist in their completion. The Co-ordinator will then contact you to tell you if places are available, and request any further information that may be necessary.

Once you have downloaded the documents, you can Print them by opening them in Acrobat and using the Print button....

Referral form print button

 Fill in the form, and send it to the Centre Co-ordinator...

    The Co-ordinator
    Maidenhead Child Contact Centre
    The United Reformed Church
    West Street
    SL6 1RL